This job is currently Archived,
Director/Sr. Director, Diagnostic Strategy New York United States,
Posted on : 25 April 2017
- Reporting to the Chief Business and Strategy Officer, the Senior Manager / Head of Non-Invasive Strategy is responsible for developing and leading the Company s efforts to evaluate the use of non-invasive technologies (serum, imaging, respiratory and others) to risk stratify, diagnose, monitor, prognosticate various non-viral, chronic liver diseases of strategic interest to the firm, with a focus on NASH and cholastatic liver diseases.
- This role would entail developing and implementing a long-term strategy that complements the current approved therapeutic disease area for currently identified and new indications for our products.
- This long term view will need to be created in partnership with specific industry and academic partners globally.
- The position requires extensive interaction and collaborations both within the company and program team and externally with thought leaders and the developers of diagnostic products.
- The position requires appropriate knowledge of a number of fields including liver therapeutics and deep understanding of the biology and potential commercial application of the basic science underlying hepatic injury and its attendant biological response.
- Provide subject matter expertise in non-invasive technology modalities including blood and serum biomarkers, imaging based modalities
- Provide quantitative and qualitative analysis on all relevant non-invasive technologies to relevant program teams (particularly NASH and PBC) and relevant functional departments including strategy, clinical development, commercial, regulatory, business development, and medical affairs
- Enable NASH and cholestatic program teams to incorporate promising technologies as part of ongoing and future clinical development efforts.
- Provide relevant input to support strategic plans and commercial plans, aligning non-invasive technologies with commercial strategy to support NASH market segmentation and corporate positioning
- Lead cross-functional team responsible for the non-invasive strategy for our company s NASH clinical programs
- Support the selection of and operationalization of non-invasive technologies within our company s current and future clinical programs in close collaboration with Clinical Development / Operations
- Lead development of algorithms/methodologies for use in ongoing and future clinical trials that would allow for our company s therapeutic portfolio to be best matched to the patients who are most in need of therapy
- Develop and maintain relationships with both established and emerging non-invasive diagnostic companies worldwide
- Represent our company as an expert in non-invasive diagnostics at both regional, national, and international conferences/meetings
- Enable strategy that is consistent with and adhere to ICH guidelines, Good Clinical Practices, and regulatory requirements
Chelsea NY United States
Find a Job Find Candidates