Responsible for supporting the development and delivery of training content and programs for the Microbial Solutions commercial facing teams. Specific responsibilities include developing, coordinating, and ensuring effective delivery of content as well as assessing training needs and evaluating training program effectiveness.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop sales training strategy and delivereffective sales training content for staff on the Microbial Solutions product and service portfolio that aligns with the Sales & Marketing strategy and key messages.
- Develop training materials relevant to the Microbial Solutions space and proactively initiate training.
- Develop and maintain the sales training curriculum, including core competencies and objectives that are in alignment with evolving corporate initiatives and priorities.
- Create effective sales skills training for the classroom, including Challenger messaging, role playing and objection handling.
- Engage key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to ensure readiness for training and onboarding of field based employees.
- Maintain regular interactions with the sales and sales management teams and initiate training based on field needs and customer questions or objections.
- Analyze, design, develop and evaluate training solutions, including interactive instructor-led courses, self-instruction, and web-based learning modules.
- Lead the creation of training materials that are educationally effective (format, readability, logical flow and alignment to learning objectives).
- Market programs internally to ensure awareness and proper utilization.
- Create metrics and assess effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop and implement appropriate pull-through plans to ensure continued utilization of learning initiatives.
- Participate in field rides to assess and provide feedback on new and existing Account Managers
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in life sciences or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Experience: 10 plus years related experience in all phases of drug development and manufacturing.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Exceptional presentation skills required. Must be able to influence and manage resources/staff without direct reporting relationships. Ability to multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail required. Must possess analytical thinking and problem solving skills and be able to prioritize and re-evaluate priorities as situations change.