Director Sales Training, Microbial Solutions - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Develop sales training strategy and delivereffective sales training content for staff on the Microbial Solutions product and service portfolio that aligns with the Sales & Marketing strategy and key messages.
- Develop training materials relevant to the Microbial Solutions space and proactively initiate training.
- Develop and maintain the sales training curriculum, including core competencies and objectives that are in alignment with evolving corporate initiatives and priorities.
- Create effective sales skills training for the classroom, including Challenger messaging, role playing and objection handling.
- Engage key stakeholders and cross-functional leaders to ensure readiness for training and onboarding of field based employees.
- Maintain regular interactions with the sales and sales management teams and initiate training based on field needs and customer questions or objections.
- Analyze, design, develop and evaluate training solutions, including interactive instructor-led courses, self-instruction, and web-based learning modules.
- Lead the creation of training materials that are educationally effective (format, readability, logical flow and alignment to learning objectives).
- Market programs internally to ensure awareness and proper utilization.
- Create metrics and assess effectiveness of training programs.
- Develop and implement appropriate pull-through plans to ensure continued utilization of learning initiatives.
- Participate in field rides to assess and provide feedback on new and existing Account Managers
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in life sciences or related discipline. MBA preferred.
- Experience: 10 plus years related experience in all phases of drug development and manufacturing.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
- Certification/Licensure: None.
- Other: Exceptional presentation skills required. Must be able to influence and manage resources/staff without direct reporting relationships. Ability to multi-task, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail required. Must possess analytical thinking and problem solving skills and be able to prioritize and re-evaluate priorities as situations change.