Director, Sales Bioenergy Business Operations, Greater Raleigh Area NC - United States
At Novozymes, we work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact. We use science to advance industries, and as part of Agriculture & Bioenergy, you will work across the agricultural value chain to provide biological solutions that help feed and fuel a growing world.
Director, Sales, Biofuel - Greater Raleigh Area, NC
We need a proactive, driven, execution- and business oriented Sales leader with passion for customers and driving growth in the fast-paced and ever-changing Biofuel industry – you are invited to apply. As the new Sales Director, you will lead a team of highly motivated industry sales and account managers that manage customer relations in Biofuels across North America. The Sales Director will be instrumental in the daily operations leading and developing the Sales team, building close relationships with customers and partners, as well as translating strategy into success at the customer level. Moreover, the Sales Director will be part of the industry leadership team setting the overall direction for the broader Biofuel team. If you are interested in a great opportunity to lead a successful sales organization in a company striving to help feed and fuel a growing world, we want to hear from you.
In this position you need to:
- Have a Masters in Business Administration or Economics or similar with experience in biofuels or starch industry
- Have a minimum of five years at Sr. Manager or Director Level position
- Be a strong and motivating leader that is approachable and can exploit the vast potential of the team to help set direction and succeed in Sales
- Have strong ability to network internally and externally, as well as the willingness to travel to partner and support our business and customers at all levels
- Be able to work with a highly capable partner and set direction
- Thrive in a dynamic environment where you are expected to make a difference
- Position in North Carolina and preferably be a US resident
Novozymes is the world leader in biological solutions. Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives. As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bioinnovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink Tomorrow. www.novozymes.com
Novozymes is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All employment decisions are based on business needs without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, age, disability or veteran status.
Application deadline: May 5, 2017