Director Protein Analytics (m/f)
- The Director of Protein Analytics provides strong leadership and guidance to the analytical teams.
- He/she elaborates strategic analytical concepts for the company bio similar programs across a broad method and technology panel and makes sure that analytical methods and data are delivered on time and in high quality.
- The Director of Protein Analytics ensures a high level of operational and scientific excellence in the analytical area following up to date regulatory requirements and utilizing state of the art technologies.
- safeguard implementation and execution of robust analytical master-plans for all company bio similar programs
- deliver QTTP, similarity assessments, stability data according to project stage gates and milestone plans
- ensure structured and smart management of resources and budget in area of responsibility
- foster scientific and operational excellence of analytical teams
- continuously screening state of the art technologies and Implementing new technologies on demand
- shape regulatory policies with focus on analytics and represent our company in science community
- degree in life science (biology, (bio)chemistry, biotechnology, pharmacy), preferably with PhD
- a minimum of 10 years experience in complex protein analytics with deep analytical knowledge across a broad method panel and operational track record in biosimilar projects (approval, launch)
- broad experience in leadership and people management
- sound up-to-date knowledge of regulatory guidelines and requirements for biosimilars in regulated markets (US, EU) and holistic knowledge of biosimilar development processes
- high learning agility and scientific curiosity accompanied with structured analytical and process thinking
- passion to deliver against tight timelines
- fluent in written and spoken German and English
- enthusiasm and creativity in the strategic development of a biopharmaceutical company
- Bring in your expertise and develop your career in an interesting environment with your own responsibility.
- With our company there are challenging and highly interesting projects awaiting you, which you will bring forward with a qualified and committed team.