Director Program Management Molecular Therapy (f/m) - United States
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA).
- Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal:
- To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
- To boost our team, we are looking to recruit a Life Scientist / Bio technologist / Immunologist / Biochemist (PhD) as Director Program Management Molecular Therapy (f/m)
- The director of the Molecular Therapy Area program heads and takes responsibility as program manager for company's development projects in the field of Molecular Therapy.
- Coordinate projects and teams within the Molecular Therapy product development program
- Plan and keep track of program budgets and resources in collaboration with the respective department heads
- Develop global strategic plans and scenarios in close collaboration with the development team and present them to company's management board
- Provide regular status updates to company’s management board and provide key information for management decisions; implement management decisions together with the development team
- Interact with and support the business development department in preparing and executing licensing activities; plan and coordinate collaboration projects with global pharma partners and research organizations
- Degree in the Life Science area; PhD would be advantageous
- At least 5 years of pharma/ biotech experience in a project management or program leader role for products that are in the stage of clinical development, ideally experience in vaccination or biological therapeutics programs
- Scientific background in immunology, protein design would be of advantage
- Good presentation skills, ability to communicate and present to all audience types
- Proven track record of managing multifuncional teams
- Excellent communication skills (German and English)
- Experience with MS Project and MS Office.
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of project management tools
- Excellent problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, energetic, enthusiastic, willingness to reach high performance
- We offer you a challenging and varied opportunity with an innovative and dynamic company that is expanding.
- With much passion and sense of responsibility, we work together on the medical revolution.
- We pride ourselves on maintaining an honest and trusting relationship with each other which is characterized by openness to new ideas and continuous progress.
- Mutual respect, reliability and personal initiative are self-evident for us.