This job is currently Archived,
Director Program Management Molecular Therapy (f/m) Boston United States,
CureVac AG (company)
Posted on : 07 June 2017
Design. Progress. Together.
- Our company is a biopharmaceutical company researching, developing and producing novel drugs based on the natural molecule Messenger RNA (mRNA).
- Our focus is on innovative cancer immunotherapies and prophylactic vaccines. Currently, about 310 RNA people are striving to achieve our main goal:
- To bring the first mRNA-based drug worldwide to the market.
- The director of the Molecular Therapy Area program heads and takes responsibility as program manager for company s development projects in the field of Molecular Therapy.
- Coordinate projects and teams within the Molecular Therapy product development program
- Plan and keep track of program budgets and resources in collaboration with the respective department heads
- Develop global strategic plans and scenarios in close collaboration with the development team and present them to our company
Boston MA 02210 USA
Find a Job Find Candidates