This job is currently Archived,
Director, People Development Cambridge United States,
Posted on : 07 June 2017
Reporting to the Vice President, Human Resources, Global Therapeutic Operations (GTO) & Executive Search, the Director, People Development is responsible for the organizational and leadership effectiveness of his or her GTO client organizations. Partnering with senior management and related HR staff, this role provides OD consulting, leadership development and talent management solutions to increase the effectiveness of company s growing GTO organization.
- Develop the roadmap for building functional excellence within the client organization
- Work directly with the top GTO executive team to improve effectiveness and efficiency around alignment, direction setting, decision making and communication in the function;
- Drive transformation of our company's culture through change management processes and tools resulting in a better aligned culture to meet company's current business challenges;
- Translate the insights from organization and employee surveys into actions that have a significant impact on the unit s performance and culture.
- Leadership Development
- Contribute to the design, development and promotion of leadership development programs, processes, systems and tools and implement these on a local level.
Programs, processes, systems and tools include:
- Talent management (succession planning, high potential identification)
- Performance planning and assessment
- Individual development plans
- Company s 360
Cambridge MA US
Find a Job Find Candidates