Director of Marketing Communication - China
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Works with product management and sales team to develop Marketing communications strategy and lead generation plans and goals, track progress and make adjustments for changes in the market conditions and competitive landscape, and new product and service offerings to meet the needs of the local markets.
- Plan, organize and manage Marketing communication campaigns for lead generation including, but not limited to direct mail, email, pre & post event communication, newsletters, product announcements and promotions, nurturing programs and search marketing.
- Inform leadership of market conditions.Identify opportunities to leverage in market.Lead research efforts as needed.
- Works in conjunction with Global Marketing Communications team , ensure all communications activities are accomplished to best-practice marketing standards – differentiated, clear calls to action, intuitive and easily accessible, clear statement of customer benefits, and demonstrable financial return.
- Effectively lead, manage and mentor direct reports and conduct all associated work such as annual reviews, weekly calls.
- Manage day-to-day Field Marketing project budget management, providing monthly reporting of marketing effectiveness and project statuses.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communication, marketing, or the sciences (must have communications experience if degree in the sciences).MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 12 years of Field Marketing and/or Marketing Communications experience, preferably with a public company comparable to our company.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience managing direct reports
- Experience in direct Marketing, demand generation, lead generation, e-Marketing, print and online advertising, public relations, branding and social networking—especially as utilized in a Field Marketing plans
- Demonstrated business savvy to effectively communicate and work with cross functional team in support of setting and achieving business goals and objectives
- Project management and vendor management
- Strategic ability to interpret research findings, identify needs and implement programs to meet needs, flexing plans and budget as needed
- Adaptive and diplomatic- must be able to apply flexibility when needed while ensuring that project objectives are completed along planned timelines
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and deliver consistently excellent performance in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work effectively and influence others, at all levels,in a matrixed environment to effectively move projects forward
- General knowledge of Dx product and overall analytical industry market a plus.
- Unquestioned integrity and dedication to the best principles of ethical business