Director of Genetic and In Vitro Toxicology - United States
Charles River (company)
We are seeking an experienced Director of Genetic and In Vitro Toxicology for our site located in Skokie, IL.
Responsible directing a team of scientists supporting US genetic and in vitro toxicology screening and development of studies for Sponsors at Charles River.
About Safety Assessment
Charles River is committed to helping our partners expedite their preclinical drug development with exceptional safety assessment services, state-of-the-art facilities and expert regulatory guidance. From individual specialty toxicology and IND enabling studies to tailored packages and total laboratory support, our deeply experienced team can design and execute programs that anticipate challenges and avoid roadblocks for a smooth, efficient journey to market. Each year approximately 120 investigational new drug (IND) programs are conducted in our Safety Assessment facilitiesQualifications
The following are minimum requirements related to the Director of Genetic and In Vitro Toxicology position.
- Education: Degree in business, biology, biochemistry, chemistry or a closely-related discipline.
- Experience: 10+ years of directly applicable scientific experience, some managerial experience.
- Thorough knowledge of Good Laboratory Practice Regulations.
- Knowledge of FDA validation and genetic toxicology guidelines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; managerial and supervisory aptitude.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet