Director of Customer Account Management - United States
Manage department resources to include staff hiring, motivating, retention, training needs and performance management to ensure optimal customer service, inventory optimization and sales execution. Development of account strategies to optimize profitability and customer satisfaction through proactive analysis and continuous improvement to ensure processes are disciplined from the acceptance of business through on-time delivery and commercialization.
- Works closely with customers on customer supply chain strategies to meet/exceed on-time in-full service metics while minimizing inventory and costs
- Develops processes and metrics to drive excellent supply chain performance by Perrigo for the benefit of our customers
- Ensures that departmental procedures are in place to maximize service and minimize our investment in finished goods (FG) inventories
- Leads the department in the evaluation of customer system capabilities to streamline the demand flow from customers back into Perrigo supply streams
- Evaluates personnel performance in light of the multi-dimensional requirements of the customer service department to drive top performance
- Works closely with sales and the value streams on product allocation strategies during times of inadequate product supply to maximize profits and minimize customer supply interruptions
- Works closely with departmental process improvement lead to improve intra- and inter-departmental processes
- Requires 10 or more years of experience in supply chain or related field and 5 or more years experience in Supervisory/Management roles.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Supply Chain, Marketing, Logistics or related business field.
- Proven track record to lead and motivate staff towards achievement of higher performance goals.
- Familiar with a variety of customer concepts, practices, and procedures and be able to demonstrate an ability to develop and execute service and support strategies.
- Excellent training and customer service skills with strong technical capabilities and the ability to build a customer service team.
- Exhibits a strong drive for results and success; conveys a sense of urgency to achieve outcomes and exceed expectations.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.