Director, Global Marketing, PNH - United States
The Director, Global Marketing, PNH (HCP) drives development of core strategies and tactics for all PNH HCP customer groups. The Director is responsible for creating strategic direction and tactical tools that will be executed across all markets and working closely with in-country and regional marketing leads to track pull-through and address related challenges. The Director is also charged with developing metrics to support measurement of our efforts.
- Drive the development of comprehensive strategic initiatives to support acceleration of the PNH business across the globe.
- Lead the refinement of the global branded and unbranded message platforms to optimize efficiency and impact.
- Collaborate closely with in-market country marketing leads to identify best practices, uncover needs/ trends and track the execution of global strategic initiatives in each leading marketing
- Contribute to the Global PNH Situational Assessment and Strategic Plan
- Lead the creation of the global PNH core tactics for all determined HCP audiences; includes creation of a visual aids and other collateral materials.
- Identify key metrics that align with PNH strategic initiatives and work with the Business Ops and Analytics teams to develop reporting and follow-through
- Together with team members, co-lead the PNH Global Brand Team; when assigned, lead monthly GBT meetings, Global Marketing Meetings
- Collaborate with other members of the global PNH and aHUS marketing teams to ensure coordinated execution across marketing roles and responsibilities
- Serve as point person to represent the Commercial function on the Soliris Global Development team and the Global Scientific Communications team.
- Experience developing marketing strategies and tactics, with a focus on strategy development based on in-depth scientific knowledge and market insights
- Proven ability to understand complex scientific issues and integrate into marketing strategies and tactics
- Strong ability to manage multiple projects across functional areas
- Experience launching or working with a newly launched product and/or global experience is desirable
- Experience directly managing one or more full-time employees preferred, ideally in a marketing capacity
- Experience in orphan drugs preferred
- Fluent in English (written and spoken language)
- Bachelor's degree required, Masters degree and/or MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel