Director Global Marketing, Life Cycle Management (LCM) - United States
Yes, 20 % of the Time
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives.
- Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health.
- We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
- With a presence in more than 70 countries - and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
- The Director, Global Marketing, Life Cycle Management (LCM) will work closely with Intellectual Property Legal team, G3M teams, and other cross functional partners – across the organization and with the affiliates - to optimize and coordinate Life Cycle Planning activities aimed at maximizing the value of products across the H/O portfolio.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following: ·
- Responsible for building/leading the process planning with cross functional teams to develop recommendations for optimizing in line asset LCM Plans preparedness, ensuring assessment, selection and endorsement (at the appropriate governance) of appropriate LCM for, Commercial options down to the country level and Developmental options across the organization, thereby maximizing product value and benefits for stakeholders (patients, HCPs, payers).
- Partner with G3M teams, regions and affiliates to optimize the integration of life cycle planning activities into brand-indication plans.
- Partner with the legal team and other relevant functions to provide training and clear understanding of our company exclusivity estate and all relevant applicable rules and regulations to internal stakeholders.
- In collaboration with Market Insights, develop LCM intelligence framework and analogs that provide state of the art options for life cycle planning optimization.
- In collaboration with Drug safety, Manufacturing and Regulatory Affairs, identify and implement strategies for pipeline and inline assets life cycle optimization.
- Responsible for surveying the product life cycle landscape to ensure increased company awareness of new and emerging LCM strategies.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred.
- 7+ years industry experience - preferably in both bio pharma and generic/biosimilar field - with at least 2 years as member of Affiliate, Regional or Global Leadership Teams. Strategy consulting and LCM experience a plus, F&BP or Market Insights /analytical background preferred.
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred. 7+ years industry experience - preferably in both biopharma and generic/biosimilar field - with at least 2 years as member of Affiliate, Regional or Global Leadership Teams
- Strategtic consulting and LCM experience a plus, F&BP or Market Insights /analytical background preferred.
- Expertise with tradeoff decision making to inform marketing exclusivity recommendations across countries, regions and products.
- Demonstrated initiative, creativity, strategic capability and ability to work with different functions and across geographies in complex, rapidly changing environments.
- Proven track record in delivering complex messages to internal customers with the ability to have impact and influence.
- Must demonstrate ability to lead strategically, drive performance, collaborate & teamwork, negotiate and build alignment, operating effectively in matrix functions
- Impeccable project management skills and consultative mindset - active listening, asking the right questions
- Comfortable creating and adapting processes/frameworks to guide the decision making process;
- Able to speak to communicate effectively and in a meaningful way to commercial, drug safety, manufacturing/supply chain and regulatory functions
- Familiarity with clinical R&D and technical development language a plus (especially concerning drug delivery devices, formulation technologies, and beyond-the-pill service offerings)
- Our company is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status.
- Our company complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for our company in the U.S.