Director, Global Marketing (ALUNBRIG) - United States
Empowering Our People to Shine
Takeda is a global, innovation-driven pharmaceutical leader with 30,000 professionals working together across 70+ countries. We have an unwavering dedication to put patients first for more than 230 years while we live our values of Takeda-ism—Integrity, Fairness, Honesty, and Perseverance. We are united by our mission to strive towards Better Health and a Brighter Future for people worldwide through leading innovation in medicine.
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. At Takeda, you will make an impact on people’s lives—including your own.
- Leading efforts on the global pre launch and launch efforts for 2L and 1L indications
- Leading the Global Communication Platform development - key elements of positioning, messaging, value proposition, creative campaign, and promotional pieces
- Identifying key segment business drivers, priorities, and growth opportunities and translating these into marketing initiatives.
- Managing external agencies to ensure excellent execution of marketing programs aligned with brand strategy objectives.
- Ensuring timely and efficient review of promotional materials and complying fully with all legal, regulatory, ethical, and company guidelines
- Contributing to development of package inserts, commercial forecasts, brand budgets, and business cases for R&D
- Investment decisions: Actively managing pre-launch and post-launch marketing budget.
- Becoming recognized as a leader and a subject matter expert for the product and NSCLC market & competitive landscape
- Working closely with the competitive intelligence team to monitor key competitor data and events
- Establishing a clear and expeditious process for identifying, assessing and responding to potential threats
- Collaborating with Business Unit Countries
- Liaising with Global and Business Unit Country brand leadership and others to develop global brand plans.
- Developing, overseeing and executing global marketing programs and tactics/promotional campaigns to meet brand and disease state objectives across multiple markets.
- Planning and executing conference plans and global events (e.g., launch meetings) in collaboration with Business Unit, Country marketing leads and collaborating with global functions
- Working closely with market research team to develop valuable and actionable customer insights directed at key objectives for the brand.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- MBA from a reputed business school preferred;
- Prior Experience with Global launches in the Oncology –Hematology environment preferred;
- Strategic Thinking and ability to think out of the box
- Minimum 7-10 years of extensive experience in pharmaceutical marketing, agency management and tactical implementation of campaigns, digital and personal communication
- Demonstrated ability to influence and work cross functionally across a matrix organization
- Ability to travel domestic and international – 25%-30% of the time
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.