Director, Global Marketing, ADCETRIS - United States
Here, everyone matters and you will be a vital contributor to our inspiring, bold mission. As aDirector, Global Marketing, ADCETRISworking on the Marketing team, you will be empowered to shine and a typical day will include:
- Leading the efforts on the global launch of recently approved indication, HL consolidation.
- Leading the development of key elements of positioning, messaging, value proposition, creative campaign, and promotional pieces as we plan for future HL indication(s).
- Identifying key segment business drivers, priorities, and growth opportunities and translating these into marketing initiatives.
- Managing external agencies to ensure excellent execution of marketing programs aligned with brand strategy objectives.
- Ensuring timely and efficient review of promotional materials and complying fully with all legal, regulatory, ethical, and company guidelines
- Contributing to development of package inserts, commercial forecasts, brand budgets, and business cases for R&D investment decisions.
- Actively managing pre-launch and post-launch marketing budget.
- Becoming recognized as a leader and a subject matter expert for the product and the lymphoma treatment landscapes.
- Working closely with the competitive intelligence team to monitor key competitor data and events
- Establishing a clear and expeditious process for identifying, assessing and responding to potential threats
- Liaising with Global and Business Unit Country brand leadership and others to develop global brand plans.
- Developing, overseeing and executing global marketing programs and tactics/promotional campaigns to meet brand and disease state objectives across multiple markets.
- Planning and executing conference plans and global events (e.g., launch meetings) in collaboration with Business Unit Country marketing leads.
- Collaborating with Global Functions
- Working closely with market research team to develop valuable and actionable customer insights directed at key objectives for the brand.
- Planning and executing global advisory boards and organizing appropriate interactions with health care providers to obtain feedback on brand strategies and tactics and stay abreast of market developments.
- Serving as a core member of key cross-functional coordination bodies including the Global Brand Team
EDUCATION, BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- BA/BS required; Although personal leadership characteristics and track record are the most critical components, a scientific or medical educational background and/or an MBA are a plus
- 7-10 years pharma/biotech industry experience and 5-7 years product marketing experience.
- Previous oncology launch experience is required. Hematology marketing experience preferred.
- International product commercialization experience of 2+ years is preferred with demonstrated experience managing brand initiatives across a variety of cultures and languages.
- Previous experience in multiple myeloma preferred.
- Knowledge of Hodgkin lymphoma required. Knowledge of ADCETRIS desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, lead cross-functional and cross-regional projects, and participate as a team member will be critical to success in the role.
- Thorough understanding of a) core marketing principles and their application to pharmaceutical products, b) the evolving market access landscape and the requirements for pricing and reimbursement globally.
- Good understanding of how to produce strategic brand plans and pull through to successful execution, a good working knowledge of clinical development and regulatory affairs processes.
- Ability to interpret complex scientific and medical data across multiple assets is essential.
- Experience of leading either matrix or functional teams would be an advantage. Ability to drive projects to deliver results.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills required.
- Ability to travel internationally.
- Knowledge, planning and organizing, building positive working relationships, cultural sensitivity within a global team,
- Ability to make recommendations based on customer need, good negotiation skills and active listening.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Approximately 20%; Mostly International
WHAT TAKEDA CAN OFFER YOU:
- 401(k) with company match and Annual Retirement Contribution Plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company match of charitable contributions
- Health & Wellness programs including onsite flu shots and health screenings
- Generous time off for vacation and the option to purchase additional vacation days
- Community Outreach Programs
Empowering Our People to Shine
Learn more at takedajobs.com.
Takeda is an EEO employer of minorities, women, disabled, protected veterans, and considers qualified applicants with criminal histories in accordance with applicable laws. For more information, visit http://www.takeda.us/careers/EEO_Policy_Statement.aspx
No Phone Calls or Recruiters Please.