Director for Sourcing Development in Corporate Procurement - Denmark
- We are looking for a strong leader to take up the role as Director of Sourcing Development.
- We offer a challenging job in a time where procurement excellence is prominent on the corporate agenda, and the opportunity to drive our ambition of being the best procurement function in the global pharma industry.
- This is a unique opportunity for personal and professional development working in a high performance culture where we take pride in being a great place to work and deliver high impact and value to our company.
- Corporate Procurement is responsible for the indirect spend in our company and for defining and driving the global procurement strategy.
- Corporate Procurement consists of 140 employees based in Denmark and India, and globally 400 people work in procurement.
- We promote a global mind-set, dedication to business partnering and a relentless focus on creating rewarding careers for our people.
- We work fact-based, are dedicated to collaborative problem solving and take active leadership for the initiatives we are involved in.
- We invest significant resources in developing our employees through coaching, frequent feedback, formal training and by giving challenging responsibility to individuals.
- Corporate Procurement is anchored with direct report to the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of our company.
- As Director of Sourcing Development you will be responsible for building a strong project office, from where you will drive the strategic development of our company global procurement operations.
- You will identify and execute key initiatives and improvement projects with focus on sourcing, both internally in Corporate Procurement and across regions.
- You will facilitate a strong international functional management setup, optimize global sourcing excellence practices and tools, ensure effective category portfolio management and development of global category strategies and operating models in collaboration with Sourcing Managers and Category Managers, covering a yearly spend of more than 25 bDKK.
- Further, you will lead the data analytics team where you will ensure a best-in-class business intelligence function, a solid data foundation of the global spend and a standardised and accurate spend analytics and Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reporting.
- Your team consists of 10+ highly talented project managers, business development managers, data analytics professionals and a team leader.
- Further, you will work in close collaboration with our colleagues in the Global Service Centre in Bangalore.
- You have completed a Master's Degree (e.g. in economics, business administration, engineering, supply chain management) with a top 15% GPA.
- You have 8+ years of experience from working with procurement, finance, strategy, project management and/or business development in a leading organisation or as a management consultant from a top tier consultancy.
- You take leadership naturally and have high professional expectations for you and your colleagues.
- You have an international mind-set, you communicate clearly and concisely and you are comfortable in giving presentations to senior management.
- Finally, you work fluently in English.
Working with Us:
- Your skills, dedication and ambition help us change lives for the better.
- In exchange, we offer you an opportunity to work with extraordinary and talented people as well as to benefit from a wide range of possibilities for professional and personal development.