Director Electronic Engineering (m/w) - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Creating a future worth living. For patients. Worldwide.
- Every day. More than four decades of experience in dialysis, innovative research, the global leader in dialysis services and products .
- Disciplinary and technical leadership of the Electronic Engineering specialist group
- Human resources and cost planning
- Coaching and development of staff
- Planning and managing the deployment of staff within the matrix organizational structure
- Independent design of workflows, structures, and decision-making processes, including the introduction, development, and assurance of internal standards within electronics development
- Ensuring and expanding expertise within the specialist group, in areas such as digital and analog technology, system architecture, microcontroller technology, sensor evaluation, and embedded software
- Testing and evaluating new types of technology with a view to how they can be applied in medical technology
- Degree in natural sciences or engineering (graduate, Master)
- At least 5 years’ professional experience in the area of electronics development, ideally relating to medical products
- Experience in disciplinary and technical leadership desirable
- Strong leadership skills
- Negotiating skills and assertiveness combined with excellent social skills
- Ability to grasp complex technical relationships quickly
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Ability to work independently, take responsibility, and carry out planning and organization (including organization of own work)
- Good knowledge of MS Office products
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English and German
- Willingness to travel
- Over 200,000 people across the globe work at our company to provide better medicine for more people.
- Our independent business segments offer a wide spectrum of products and services in the health sector.
- We offer you the opportunity to make a difference with your career – and to become part of our impressive growth story.
- our corporate culture for “entrepreneurs in an enterprise” where you can quickly take on responsibility.