Director, Contact Center - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is the leading manufacturer of innovative hearing care solutions worldwide.
- The group operates through its core business brands offers its customers one of the most comprehensive product portfolios in the industry – from hearing aids to cochlear implants to wireless communication solutions.
- Founded in 1947, the company is currently present in over 90 countries across the globe and has a workforce of over 9,000 dedicated employees.
- It is a public company, traded on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
- Our company is the business to consumer (B2C) digital marketing and contact center competency center for U.S. subsidiaries.
- It partners with hearing care professionals throughout the country, to assist patients in finding the best hearing solution that fits their individual needs.
- The company also focuses on marketing and operational opportunities across the healthcare industry through several brand identities.
- The Director, Contact Center will direct and shape the omni-channel and multi-brand consumer facing Contact Center strategies, processes and activities to optimize revenue generating appointment conversion and consumer support.
- The Director will enhance all company brands represented, fostering individual brand respect and recognition through outstanding service experiences through inbound and outbound phone calls and chat contacts.
- The Director will provide strategically grounded insight and advice to all supported brands concerning consumer responses and will work across organizations to improve the consumer experience.
- The Director should drive continuous process improvement and best practice sharing across all supported brands including efficiencies and conversion techniques. The Director will look for ways to integrate processes across various departments and companies to create and drive service excellence to meet our customers’ needs and our financial commitments.
- Design, create, and implement multi-brand key strategies, processes and initiatives to improve customer experiences and revenue generation through consumer appointment conversion at all levels within the company.
- Partner with the marketing organizations of the supported brands to document the vision for conversion scripting and brand representation and customer experience talk tracks for the agents.
- Actively manage to industry standards marginal cost per call indexes by leveraging streamline processes, creating operational efficiencies and trainings.
- Launch, staff and train on new customer communication platforms to ensure an omni-channel contact center approach, thereby allowing for a seamless conversion process regardless of contact channel.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across group companies to translate customer and consumer needs into branded product feedback and strategic direction.
- Achieve quality results through team interaction and effective cross-group and cross-functional collaboration.
- Reinforce best customer services practices on a daily basis, and develop and implement new best practices to meet the growing needs of the organization.
- Implement consumer-focused business processes and reporting to effectively capture connectivity rates, quality of experience and key appointment conversion metrics.
- Identify, develop, and refine key reports that assist the company lines of business in consistently measuring performance, customer satisfaction, response time and other key performance indicators important to the department's ongoing success.
- Champion consumer issues across the company to ensure rapid issue resolution and to help shape future products and services
- Reinforce call monitoring quality and consistent application of standard operating procedures for the contact center.
- Manage the Contact Center budget and meet monthly appointment conversion and budget targets
- Establish the recruiting, training, professional development and performance management framework that will result in effective and satisfied managers and employees who serve satisfied customers.
General Skills and Attributes:
- Proven track record in defining and leading an omni-channel and multi-brand consumer facing contact center and support organization
- Experience developing and implementing multi-brand segregation in customer support plans, policies, and procedures
- Evidence of driving continuous improvements within an organization in benefit of the customer experience
- Experience in driving best practices to optimize outbound, inbound and omni-channel conversion efforts
- Possess excellent leadership, management, and communication skills – is credible at the senior level.
- Experience training, motivating, and driving a team of customer support or inside sales personnel
- Excellent understanding of all areas of business operations and able to effectively work with all departments within the organization to promote the customer experience
Undergraduate Degree required, graduate degree preferred, or the equivalent in work experience.
- 7-9+ years’ experience as Customer Support Director-level experience, with inside sales experience preferred
- Health, wellness, or medical industry background preferred
- Demonstration of the ability to lead, coach, and develop effective teams
- Proven marketing, sales and business growth success within a customer-focused environment preferred