Director, Commercial Information Management - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- This position develops the requirements and approach to enable commercial reporting and analytics capabilities globally for the company Commercial business.
- A strong understanding of the strategy and both internal and external information associated with of CRM Sales and Marketing strategies globally is required.
- The key focus of the role is to align requirements and capabilities across the Commercial information management platform with various stakeholders to enable data driven decision making to implement key business strategies and discover opportunities through the innovation use of information.
- Develop road maps and implementation plans for global information management and platforms (in conjunction with IT)
- Maintain a pulse on industry, tools and technologies and seeking opportunities to enable access to relevant information
- Makes recommendations to deliver on available information assets regionally and collaborates with relevant stakeholders to plan implementation of reporting and analytics of such data
- Serves as business owner of data management processes working cross functionality to ensure both alignment with business processes and commercial leader needs
- Support the implement of key reporting capabilities to measure global core KPIs for OPEX and TA’s, patient services, and customers operations.
- Coordinate with IT on technology platforms for information delivery access and analysis as appropriate for “self-service” needs
- Create/manage governance and change management processes for data definitions and core metrics/measurement
- Acts as a global Information Management point of contact for Regional Commercial Operations and IT on all Commercial information assets.
- Works cross functionally to assess and coordinate information related costs and required annually budgeting
- 8 plus years information management and/or related work experience in a medical device or pharmaceutical company, or similar environment (e.g., CRO)
- 2 plus years managing cross functional resources
- 5 plus years managing initiatives
- This position requires excellent verbal/written skills, governance, and interpersonal skills and collaborates effectively with stakeholders at different levels and from different disciplines and cultures. This position collaborates within Business Operations and cross-functionally.
- Additionally, this position requires knowledge of commercial operations and relevant regulatory requirements for pharmaceutical manufacturer’s sales and marketing practices.
- Additonally this position requires experience working with a wide array of data and technology assets within the medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry across multiple therapeutic areas.
- MS/BS in Information Management or technology related field
- Our company is a global biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and delivering life-transforming therapies for patients with devastating and rare disorders. Our company developed and commercializes the first and only approved complement inhibitor to treat patients with paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria (PNH) and atypical hemolytic uremic syndrome (aHUS), two life-threatening ultra-rare disorders.
- As the global leader in complement inhibition, our company is strengthening and broadening its portfolio of complement inhibitors, including evaluating potential indications for eculizumab in additional severe and ultra-rare disorders.
- Our company's metabolic franchise includes two highly innovative enzyme replacement therapies for patients with life-threatening and ultra-rare disorders
- In addition, our company is advancing the most robust rare disease pipeline in the biotech industry, with highly innovative product candidates in multiple therapeutic areas