This job is currently Archived,
Director, Business Development Stockbridge United States,
Bio Clinica (company)
Posted on : 08 June 2017
- Our company is looking for intelligent, creative and dedicated professionals to join our growing team.
- We are a company that values technical excellence, teamwork and a commitment to success. We employ cutting edge technology to provide our customers with industry leading solutions and are currently seeking to fill the position of Director, Business Development, CRO Sales.
Identify, develop and secure business through CRO partners by:
- Meeting and exceeding set sales quotas while adhering to our company sales rules of engagement.
- Define and execute CRO partner sales plans and continually drive to close sales through CRO partners.
- Provide feedback to management on competition, pricing, product positioning and other relevant market conditions
Serve as the liaison between our company and its CRO Partners by:
- Serving as the key point of contact for multiple CRO partner accounts
- Improving positioning, expanding product footprint and strengthening overall relationships with existing alliance partners
- Develop partnerships to maximize sales and total partnership potential through sales best practices, training and support.
- Work with Marketing Department, and CRO partners to develop and implement appropriate co-marketing activities, and promote CRO partner participation in company lead generation efforts
- Support the improvement of the CRO partner program by identifying unmet partner support needs and communicating with management
- Manage sales orders and provide status to partners and/or manager.
- Continually learning about new products, value and benefits to your customers to enhance selling skills.
- Providing weekly reporting of pipeline and forecast
- Preparing written presentations, reports, and price quotations.
Maintains relationships with clients by:
- Spearhead open dialogue
- Identify and drive resolution of customer issues
- Providing support, information and guidance
- Recommending new opportunities
- Recommending profit and service improvements
- Establishing and maintaining industry and client contacts for continuing good relations and business opportunity development
- Developing and maintaining client profiles including updating contacts management system
- Travel: 0-50%
- Lifting: 0-25lbs
- Other: Computer work for long periods of time
- Bachelor s degree in Life Sciences or related field preferred
- Sales/Business Development training required
Additional skill set:
- Ability to work independently or in team setting; ability to adjust to changing priorities
- Strong presentation and negotiating skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to project and maintain a professional and positive attitude
- 5+ years successful software/CRO/medical sales experience,2+ year experience in clinical research related field ideal; comparable combination of education and experience may be considered
- Operations experience in clinical trials preferred
- Thorough knowledge of medical and pharmaceutical industry, terminology and practices
- Proven ability in presenting and negotiating
Anywhere United States
Find a Job Find Candidates