Director Business Development Europe / Asia / RoW (m/f) - Germany
Pharma Career Box (company)
The company transforms ocular therapeutics to make a real difference in preserving people's vision. There is high unmet medical need for new treatment options in ophthalmology. The company owns a disruptive technology platform based on a novel and exclusive innovation that overcomes the limitations of water in medicine. The first product has been marketed in Europe since 2015. The most advanced development is currently being tested in a large phase III US trial in moderate to severe dry eye disease.
The company is a specialty pharmaceutical company located in the greater Frankfurt area.
To scout, identify and evaluate potential partners for business development and pipeline management to cover major strategic areas of growth in ophthalmology and dermatology we are looking for our a client for a
- Establishes and maintains relationship with key individuals in candidate companies and with KOLs with focus on EU, Japan, China and ROW
- Attends and delivers presentations at key industry and partnering congresses
- Develops business cases and executes the deal management in the pharma segment of the company's business
- Acts as the business development interface with internal stakeholders and potential external partnerships
- Develops forecasts and valuations and coordinates due diligence for each opportunity, including market research, market access analysis and legal, financial and operating assessments
- Collaborates with senior management of partner companies to define business models and understand assumptions for product development, commercialization and life-cycle management
- Identifies and targets emerging technologies and opportunities related to the company's drug delivery technology
- Conducts research on companies to identify new opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree required, advanced degree in Science or Business is a plus
- Significant experience (+7) in general management and of biopharmaceutical business, ideally also experience in the ophthalmology industry
- A track record demonstrating significant deal completion experience in a global environment with demonstrated knowledge of US and international markets
- Established network of relationship with key opinion leaders
- Advanced in performing financial analysis and valuation of biopharmaceutical products and companies and advances excel /modelling skills
- Profound Market Research experience
- Strong ability to influence and drive performance
- Willingness to travel internationally > 30%
- Demonstrated ability to lead other professionals
- Proven ability to work effectively across a matrix organization
Do you feel attracted by this position? We kindly ask you to apply in full confidentiality in English, with resumee and list of key competences.
PP PHARMA PLANING
International Executive Search & Specialist Recruitment Healthcare
Dr. Bergauer + Partner GmbH
Mrs Doris Messing, Managing Partner, CMC (BDU)
Bismarckallee 2a D-79098 Freiburg im Breisgau
Telefon: +49 761 2 9615-0 oder Direktwahl: +49 761 2 96 15-15
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.