This job is currently Archived,
Posted on : 20 May 2017
- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
Director Biologic Projects
- A vacancy exists within our Global Engineering Solutions (GES) group for a Project Director to manage a significant number of major capital projects at the Site.
- This will be a key role in the EMEA GES Project Delivery organization which is currently executing Sterile, Pharmaceutical, Chem API, and Animal Health projects at the various manufacturing sites.
- The incumbent will be responsible for a number of significant Biologic capital projects at our site with a total value of approximately $200M.
- Provide leadership to the project management teams managing and executing the capital project to ensure project plans are developed and that they are successfully executed according to established schedule, cost and performance standards.
- Ensure that the project management teams manage design, construction, commissioning and qualification, schedule and cost in collaboration with the site, other company stakeholders, outside contractors and suppliers.
- Ensure there is a strong safety culture and performance in the execution of capital projects
- Develop and maintain a close working relationship with the plant management to lead the execution of capital projects in collaboration with the site delivering the business needs on time in a cost effective manner.
- Ensure that the project management teams have good systems in place to track and report progress and cost.
Must have as a minimum a 3rd level Degree in Engineering, preferably Chemical or Mechanical
Skills and Knowledge:
- A minimum of ten years of relevant experience in project delivery of capital projects in the Pharma industry preferably including experience managing sterile or Biologics projects.
- Understands the typical project life cycle from concept through to qualification in a strongly regulated GMP environments and has significant proven experience in this area.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project delivery
- Demonstrated leadership skills necessary to build and maintain high performance project management teams
- Excellent communication /presentation skills.
- Superior organizational and planning skills.
- Our employees are the key to our company s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program. Our Company s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Pharmaceutical, Scientist, Biology, Management, Engineering, Science
Find a Job Find Candidates