This job is currently Archived,
Direct Sales Manager ( CIG & EE) - China
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Responsible for managing Direct Sales Team (CIG&EE) to implement Commercial related strategy /activities to achieve profitable& sustainable growth in line with Roadmap
- Deliver sales, CM, and customer related cash budgets according to the targets (turnover, volume, CM, DSO, overdue managements…)
- Manage individual performance of the sales force.
- Develop and manage Direct Sales team to work together with related departments to achieve the business objectives
- Deliver sales, CM, and customer related cash budgets according to the targets
- Manage credit risks and Extend E-Commerce and make sure the money is collected
- Identify business opportunities with established customers or prospects and translate them into development projects generating future sales.
- Identify & validate business opportunities with established customers or prospects and commercialize those opportunities through understanding customers CTQ
- Create and strengthen relationship along the market value chain to acquire new business and identify/influence market trends/needs
- Manage global accounts in collaboration with global account managers.
- Train, develop and motivate subordinates to improve their present performance
- Forecast validation & accuracy for direct sales team
- Behave in respect with company ethics & corporate Red line.
- Set operational objectives by semester, drive the subordinates to achieve them and be accountable for results measured against them.
- Improve our company image in the market.
- Build-up and update the market intelligence and release it annually through market survey activity ( market analysis / competition analysis )
- Degree or equivalent Min. 5 years of management experience in one of the above professions, operations and customer support & business environment
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills in both English and local language;
- Good knowledge of Product & Application
- Long-term & good relationship with Key customers & OEM
- Harmonization of team under tough working environment
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple demands
- Ability to demonstrate management leadership skills, strategic sales boosting plan and motivate Distributor etc.
- Ability to visualize development progress & prioritize to manage multiple developments.
- Strong executive presence and excellent communications skills
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- High energy, result driving and enthusiasm and able to develop and motivate teams to achieve commercial excellence