This job is currently Archived,
Direct Sales Manager - Brazil
Dupont Biosciences (company)
Posted on : 10 April 2017
The Senior Sales Manager Brazil will lead the sales reps in Brazil in Animal Nutrition business and will implement comprehensive programs that increase revenue and profits utilizing the existing sales force and product portfolio. This professional will report to Regional Sales Director.
- Execute the segment strategic plans created with Regional Industry Leader.
- Deliver the targeted quarterly and annual revenue and margin contributions.
- Identify project and client opportunities.
- Establish and manage a network of customers including key accounts increasing customer intimacy.
- Create and manage studies or business plans increasing our sales in the customers and key accounts within the region of his/her responsibility.
- Execute specific programs developed with Regional Industry Leader for all new products.
- Participate in developing a process to gather continuous feedback from customers.
- Organize and implement training sessions or on the job training for sales reps when needed.
- Indicate and plan the need of customers trainings with Technical Manager.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring budgets and forecasting.
- Ensure that all management systems are effectively used and updated.
- Ensure all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with company Code of Conduct.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and company policies.
- Able to travel, whenever needed for business reasons.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
Education and experience requirements :
- Bachelor degree in Animal Science, Veterinarian, Agricultural or other related business is required.
- Comprobed knowledge and experience in feed or animal health.
- Solid commercial experience in technical sales and selling experience within the Animal Nutrition industry .
- Excellent organizational, strategic thinking and implementation skills.
- Ability to learn detailed information about enzymes applications in the feed industry.
- Strong presentation and communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Proven skills to interact effectively with employees in order to manage work flow, assess performance and assign duties.
- Ability to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.
- Confident with decision making in regards to determining project guidelines, purpose, following through and completion.
- Understanding of financial reports including budget guidelines and project expenditures.
- High proficiency of MS Office applications and Sales Force.com.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects .
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively.
- Great work ethic, can-do personality, competitive and driven.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Form productive and sustainable relationships with our business partners to ensure the ongoing success of our business.
- Product offering and selling strategies are key attributes of this position as well as decision making that affect revenue, margins and inventory.