Direct Sales Manager - Brazil
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Execute the segment strategic plans created with Regional Industry Leader.
- Deliver the targeted quarterly and annual revenue and margin contributions.
- Identify project and client opportunities.
- Establish and manage a network of customers including key accounts increasing customer intimacy.
- Create and manage studies or business plans increasing our sales in the customers and key accounts within the region of his/her responsibility.
- Execute specific programs developed with Regional Industry Leader for all new products.
- Participate in developing a process to gather continuous feedback from customers.
- Organize and implement training sessions or on the job training for sales reps when needed.
- Indicate and plan the need of customers trainings with Technical Manager.
- Responsible for planning and monitoring budgets and forecasting.
- Ensure that all management systems are effectively used and updated.
- Ensure all business activities are performed with the highest ethical standards and in compliance with company Code of Conduct.
- Adhere to all health and safety rules and company policies.
- Able to travel, whenever needed for business reasons.
- Complete other duties and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Animal Science, Veterinarian, Agricultural or other related business is required.
- Comprobed knowledge and experience in feed or animal health.
- Solid commercial experience in technical sales and selling experience within the Animal Nutrition industry .
- Excellent organizational, strategic thinking and implementation skills.
- Ability to learn detailed information about enzymes applications in the feed industry.
- Strong presentation and communication, written, and verbal skills.
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams.
- Proven skills to interact effectively with employees in order to manage work flow, assess performance and assign duties.
- Ability to create realistic schedules and meet deadlines under stress and interruptions.
- Confident with decision making in regards to determining project guidelines, purpose, following through and completion.
- Understanding of financial reports including budget guidelines and project expenditures.
- High proficiency of MS Office applications and Sales Force.com.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts.
- Ability to follow through and complete overlapping projects .
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and proactively.
- Great work ethic, can-do personality, competitive and driven.
- Ability to travel as required.
- Form productive and sustainable relationships with our business partners to ensure the ongoing success of our business.
- Product offering and selling strategies are key attributes of this position as well as decision making that affect revenue, margins and inventory.