Direct Distribution specialist - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Within the Customer Logistics Services EMEA, the European Distribution Network team manages the operational distribution processes of company products in the EMEA region. Within our dynamic and motivated team, we build further on robust processes and we aim for the highest service levels, with a strong focus on the customer/patient.
- The CLS EDN team manages all distribution activities of company products from manufacturing to these Distribution Centers and from the DC’s to customers.
- The EDN Customer Distribution team is a part of this group, focused on:
- Monitoring the distribution performance within the complete network
- Maintaining the relationship between the EDN organization and the affiliate customer service departments/company Supply Chain CM.
- Supporting these organizations in translating sales forecasts and trends to distribution requirements, the sales order execution follow-up, emergency shipments, customer returns & complaints.
- Within the customer Distribution team we are looking for a Customer distribution specialist who will be responsible for certain countries within our Distribution network.
The main goal of the Customer Distribution Specialist is to support the OTIF (= Perfect Order) resulting in excellent customer experience.
- Single Point of contact for issue management or escalations for a certain (group of) affiliate(s)
- Alignment with relevant teams on recurring customer distribution issues.
- Drive the implementation of process improvements and lean optimizations that enhance the service to the customer, in collaboration with CLS transportation, the DCs and IT.
- Work closely together with the team in our distribution Center La Louviere
- Assure compliance (SOX) in daily order management activities in the network
- You are responsible for the daily monitoring of the deliveries, returns and complaints of our customers. If service is below target, you define corrective actions together with the different stakeholders and make sure they get implemented.
- Facilitate the periodic service meeting with the business, the affiliate supply coordinator and the affiliate customer service to discuss certain key figures, trends, issues.Therefore you own and know the service KPI’s by hard.
- Degree in logistics management, business management or equivalent
- You have 5 years’ experience in an international company and are used to work in a complex environment.
- Able to build strong relationship with internal and external customers
- Team player
- Be confident, organized, persistent and assertive
- Problem solver – structured & analytical way of working
- A result oriented person with a pro-active problem solving attitude
- Can work independent, knows the right priorities and escalate if needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, other languages are a bonus.
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable