Digital Media Specialist - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning. As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products:
- we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing. To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry.
- Our company has more than 14,000 committed employees in over 100 countries, all of whom contribute to something greater than themselves – they transform lives. Join our mission and become part of our team!
Digital Media Specialist
- In this role, you will strengthen the Direct Digital Marketing team to be able to effectively manage company’s digital advertising efforts.
- Together with your colleagues you will implement and optimize local and global media campaigns to improve the value and efficiency of our communication towards our customers.
- Research and develop digital media campaigns across all relevant digital media channels
- Autonomously manage and optimize all digital media channels on the respective on- and offline goals for various brands and countries
- Support local Group Company digital managers in their advertising efforts
- Provide regular campaign reports in close collaboration with the digital analytics specialist
- Function as the internal digital media expert
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Economics 3 years’ experience in managing performance oriented search engine advertising and Facebook advertising campaigns Working knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Flexible team player with excellent communication skills and strong hands-on attitude
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced international environment
- Knowledge in direct eMail, affiliate- and native advertising as well as Twitter and LinkedIn advertising are a plus Fluent in English and German
We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.