- Our company focuses on products that address increasing resistance and non-response to current treatment options in the therapeutic areas of bacterial infections, fungal infections and cancer.
- The company uses the integrated research, development and commercial operations of its subsidiary to discover, develop and commercialize innovative pharmaceutical products to meet the medical needs of patients with serious and potentially life-threatening conditions.
- In this role, you will strengthen the Direct Digital Marketing team to be able to effectively manage our company’s digital advertising efforts.
- Together with your colleagues you will implement and optimize local and global media campaigns to improve the value and efficiency of our communication towards our customers.
- Research and develop digital media campaigns across all relevant digital media channels
- Autonomously manage and optimize all digital media channels on the respective on- and offline goals for various brands and countries
- Support local Group Company digital managers in their advertising efforts
- Provide regular campaign reports in close collaboration with the digital analytics specialist
- Function as the internal digital media expert
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Economics 3 years’ experience in managing performance oriented search engine advertising and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Working knowledge of web analytics platforms such as Google Analytics
- Flexible team player with excellent communication skills and strong hands-on attitude
- Comfortable in working in a fast-paced international environment
- Knowledge in direct eMail, affiliate- and native advertising as well as Twitter and LinkedIn advertising are a plus
- Fluent in English and German
- We can offer you a new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more – including an open corporate culture, flat hierarchies, support for further training and development, opportunities to take on responsibility, an excellent range of foods, sports and cultural facilities, attractive employment conditions, and flexible working time models in various roles.