- Our company is a global health care leader with a diversified portfolio of prescription medicines, vaccines and animal health products.
- Today, we are building a new kind of healthcare company – one that is ready to help create a healthier future for all of us.
- Our ability to excel depends on the integrity, knowledge, imagination, skill, diversity and teamwork of an individual like you.
- To this end, we strive to create an environment of mutual respect, encouragement and teamwork.
- As part of our global team, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with talented and dedicated colleagues while developing and expanding your career.
- Do you want to help company become the world’s best healthcare company – while unleashing your own full potential?
- Are you the person with a digital knowledge who is interested transforming classical marketing into the new way of working?
- Then you could be our new Digital Marketing Specialist driving consumer activation for company products, namely contraceptives and vaccines.
- As a Digital Marketing Specialist you will be responsible for generating new ideas on how to incorporate digital marketing in driving contraceptives and vaccines franchise.
- You will focus on using digital tools to execute tactics/key messages to Healthcare Consumers and Healthcare Professionals and to drive the franchise and achieve set objectives
- You will closely collaborate within a matrix organization, especially with Medical, Sales, Market Access, Finance, Customer Solutions and Multi-Channel Marketing teams in addition to keeping close contact and aligning strategy and tactics with European Franchise Lead.
- Digital Marketing Specialist is a direct report of the Business Unit Director.
In a Digital Marketing Specialist role you responsibilities will include, but will be not limited to:
- Research and implement new digital channels that could be used to measure customer sentiment and engagement against specific products / franchises.
- Collaborate with vendors/IT Hub to automate data capture methodologies
- Work with other countries to share best digital practices and bring them to Belgium
- Leverage on different marketing channels to drive commercial success and franchise growth
- Implement Multi Channel Marketing / Digital Marketing Branded and non-branded programs
- Co create with the Digital Customer Engagement team a digital / media strategy for the Women Health/Vaccines Portfolio
- Analyze local market opportunities and identify commercial opportunities
- Support Sales Team to co-execute the strategy and tactic
- Develop the strategy and tactical deliverables for country business plan – including marketing and customer solution tactics.
Customer Focus and Customer Planning & Execution:
- Understand and manages the customers barriers and drivers, continuously collect customer needs
- Understand where & how to get the customer data, be able to manage & analyze data.
Education, Experience and Competencies
- University degree (bachelor a minimum) from accredited university
- Minimum 1 year of experience within digital landscape
- Strong understanding of possibilities in the digital landscape
- Result oriented attitude and an eye for detail
- Digital savvy and creative mindset to find innovative solutions
- Strong communicative skillset
- Strong teamwork skills
- Out-of-the box thinking, ability solving complex problems
- Demonstrated ability to understand, learn science and translate it to easy to communicate language
- A genuine interest in healthcare and desire to be key stakeholder in discussion on improving it
- Dutch and/or French and English business proficient
- Our employees are the key to our company’s success.
- We demonstrate our commitment to our employees by offering a competitive and valuable rewards program
- Our Company’s benefits are designed to support the wide range of goals, needs and lifestyles of our employees, and many of the people that matter the most in their lives.
Job Segment: Medical, Franchise, Business Manager, Marketing, Healthcare, Research, Retail, Management