Digital Marketing Manager - Canada
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Stay connected to a career that will take you all the places you want to go. What makes us different?
- For starters, we are Canada’s largest hearing aid retailer, with the largest network of registered Audiologists and Hearing Instrument Practitioners.
- We have over a hundred locations from coast to coast and a variety of positions.
- We take pride in our staff and work one on one with you to ensure your success and happiness with the company.
- Come see why we have been voted as one of Canada’s greatest places to work for 3 years running.
Your primary focus is on Campaign Development, more specifically ideating, developing, implementing, and optimizing digital marketing campaigns.
This role owns the digital journey end-to-end for our existing and potential clients:
You will be responsible for:
- All aspects of paid online media planning
- Online content management & updates
- Special campaigns – social media and other lead generation opportunities
- Organization and maintenance of specific marketing projects as assigned
Consulting on various projects rounds out the focus of this role.
Specific projects will include:
- Digital Journey Lead: ideation, management, and execution of national / regional digital programs and campaigns including online advertising, website management (content & SEO), coordination of alignment with North American and global digital programs, and social media lead generation campaigns.
- Including the ownership of leads generated online through to offline yield to evaluation appointment booking
- Effectively consult on the overall organization’s digital journey’s ensuring maximum result
- Administration: of digital agencies, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Owning and maintaining site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Campaign support: development of landing pages and integration of online tactics, as required for integrated campaigns.
- Some level of technical trouble shooting and support will be required.
- Hearing Health Check (Community Events) Support: administration of iPads used by clinics for community hearing screenings.
- Support of province-wide “hearing days” screening event execution.
- Local Listings Management Program (LLM): lead the LLM program including ongoing maintenance and onboarding for new clinics.
- A Bachelor’s degree or diploma from a recognized institution, preferably in a marketing discipline and/or no less than five years of experience working in an advertising agency or marketing department.
- Proven experience delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns.
- Experience delivering a variety of digital assets, including rich media online ads, micro sites, and social media applications.
- Experience managing successful social media campaigns, and a solid understanding of social marketing.
- Proficiency in graphics, web advertising, social media and web development is a must.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyze and interpret data.
- Strong management skills, excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, familiarity with basic HTML & CSS is a bonus.
- Experience with managing CMS Systems.
- Experience with online sales / ecommerce a plus.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Outlook.
- Adopt the Connect Hearing Mission and Values.
- Meet or exceed department key performance standards and personal development objectives
- Meet established objective deadlines for marketing plan and department activities
- Maintain a well-organized work environment
- Maintain overview over latest digital trends, tools and developments
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative business relationships.
- Ability to work as a team player, have fun and possess a keen interest in being part of a growing business.
- Strong work ethic with attention-to-detail.
- Accountability to deadlines, targets, and overall business objectives.
- Motivated & used to prioritizing tasks.
- Good communicator. Play well with others. Confident in the unique superpower you bring to the team.
- Our award-winning organization offers a rewarding work environment bolstered by the strength and support of our global company partnership.
- A unique and attractive competitive total compensation package rewards you with an attractive base salary; a comprehensive benefit plan and unparalleled support network.
- Connect Hearing is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an affirmative action/ equal opportunity employer.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.