Digital Marketing Manager - Germany
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 12 April 2017
Digital Marketing Manager
Manage and lead the digital marketing strategy across EMEA to support the business growth of our company.
- Manage and enhance the customer portal which provides 24/7 access to all online services.
- Conceptualize, implement and monitor digital marketing campaigns leveraging a cloud based CRM solution.
- Collaborate with the marketing team and the business divisions to support and execute CRM and marketing automation (Marketing Cloud) strategies to enhance the overall marketing communication initiatives.
- Build, develop and manage customer journeys within Sales force Marketing Cloud
- Run and monitor projects in line with the planned EMEA marketing budget
- Support sister companies and distributors on digital marketing activities
- Develop design and produces content for the company websites and social media channels
- Develop and manages product microsites with agencies and other service providers.
- Degree in marketing with focus on digital/online marketing, media/communication studies or business administration
- 3+ years of working experience in digital marketing within a digital agency or company
- Proven working experience and success in designing, implementing and monitoring of digital campaigns
- Experience with implementation and management of marketing automation (marketing cloud) and integration with CRM solution
- High intercultural competencies
- Certifications in Salesforce products and /or experience with Content Management Systems is a plus
- Ability to work collaboratively as well as autonomously.
- Very good written and verbal language skills in English
- Very good project management skills
Long-term secure position, an international environment, personal development, a variety of benefits.