Digital Marketing Internship, Summer 2017 - Switzerland
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Our company is one of the world’s leading research based healthcare companies, committed to improving the health and well-being of patients around the world.
- We are driving a Digital Transformation Strategy, to understand and engage with our patients, physicians and customers in new and innovative ways.
- We’re looking for 3 Digital Marketing Graduates to support 3 projects for 3 months:
- Set up a video studio leveraging innovative communication channels and techniques.
- Create and execute a program to mentor company executives on novel social media platforms and their value.
- Establish company’s 2018 graduate program including a recruitment and branding campaign
- You will act as an accelerator for our digital efforts and have the opportunity to work on cutting edge marketing projects and build professional networks with senior executives.
- We offer a competitive salary and world class professional development.
- You must be a recent graduate in Marketing with a specific focus / interest in digital marketing (social media, customer engagement, data analytics, application of artificial intelligence / machine learning as applied to driving commercial value).
- You must be a Swiss / EU citizen or hold an existing permit to work in Switzlerland.
- You must be local to, or willing to relocate near / commute in Switzerland. Unfortunately we don’t offer relocation assistance.
- You must be able to speak English at a fluent level. Other languages are an asset.
Job Segment: Intern, Summer Internship, Recent Graduate, Part Time, Entry Level, Marketing, Retail