This job is currently Archived,
Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist/Senior Data Scientist, DK - Denmark
Posted on : 03 June 2017
A brighter future
- We work in close partnership with our customers and the global community to make a sustainable impact.
- We use science to advance industries. As part of Corporate Functions, you will help empower people, enable decision making and create the agility that will strengthen our company's competitive edge and extend the reach of our biological answers.
Digital Marketing Analytics Specialist – Senior Data Scientist, Digital & Analytics
- Digital & Analytics Center of Excellence is a newly established highly prioritized focus area in our company.
- You will be a part of a larger global team and develop analytical solutions, along with extracting insights from data for improving business decisions.
- Digital & Analytics leverage existing enterprise data combined with external data to create new actionable insights across the company.
- We deliver best in class analytics through our Digital & Analytics Center of Excellence.
- As a Marketing Analytics Expert you will use your strong skills in Data Science Theory, Statistical Modeling, and Coding (e.g. Python or R) to find the most valuable insights, metrics, and results within massive unstructured data sets.
- You are curious and obsessed with data; and feel confident to independently work with very large data sets using supervised and unsupervised methods.
- You will play an important role in building our new knowledge domain of digital marketing analytics and shaping the analytical framework.
- You will collaborate with many people from across the business to help solve problems and enlighten others with your data skills.
- We are offering an exciting and challenging job in an international atmosphere with good opportunities for professional and personal development.
In this position you need to:
- Have a degree in Math, Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, or related
- Have 2+ years relevant experience (non-academic)
- Have good command of marketing mix modeling, dimension reduction techniques, classification [logistic, SVM etc]
- Have good command at working with large datasets e.g. log, text etc.
- Have great programming skills in R or Python and exposure to Shiny R is an advantage, but not a requirement
- Be a great team player, have superior collaboration skills and very keen on sharing knowledge and documenting your work with your colleagues.
- Our company is the world leader in biological solutions.
- Together with customers, partners and the global community, we improve industrial performance while preserving the planet’s resources and helping build better lives.
- As the world’s largest provider of enzyme and microbial technologies, our bio innovation enables higher agricultural yields, low-temperature washing, energy-efficient production, renewable fuel and many other benefits that we rely on today and in the future. We call it Rethink