This job is currently Archived,
Digital healthcare IT Specialist Breda Netherlands,
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- Our company is a values-based organization with a powerful sense of shared purpose toward our mission: to serve patients.
- We provide the capabilities, resources, and rewards of a global enterprise, while maintaining the entrepreneurialism and pioneering spirit that marked our early days as a biotechnology innovator. We encourage our team members to have fulfilling and meaningful careers through challenging assignments, career development, and valuable opportunities such as this job opportunity:
Digital Healthcare IT Specialist
- Have you experienced digital technology as the critical enabler of corporate success?
- Have you witnessed first-hand, or stood at the basis of digital transformation in pharma or in another sector?
- And you have a strong affinity with or experience in IT, CRM, and/or multichannel marketing.
- Want to help our company develop the healthcare markets in Europe, shape their future? Then look no further, this is the right opportunity for you!
- We believe that faster innovation in the healthcare sector is required to keep up with the increasing demand for affordable healthcare.
- That digital technology will improve solutions not just for us, but for patients and healthcare providers.
- And that unlocking data is a key step in achieving this future.
- Two-thirds of business leaders believe their companies will lose competitiveness if they don t become significantly more digitized.
- Our company in Europe is changing fast to keep up with these trends.
- We believe that we are here to make company's digital transformation a success in Europe.
- To complete our team in the mid-sized markets we are therefore looking for an IS specialist for the role of digital marketing IT specialist.
Basic Qualification and Requirement
- The Digital Healthcare IT Specialist plays a critical role in building and maintaining strong business partnership with the country leadership and brand teams.
- This role will ensure the delivery of the global IS Strategy through existing IS services to the countries, as well as influence the global IS strategy and develop new IS services to support the business goals and processes.
- Responsibility is across all functional areas in the countries with a strong Commercial focus: CRM and CLM, digital and multi-channel, patient solutions, and innovation.
- The holder will need to be able to work across the full IS life cycle: influencing strategy, analyzing business problems and opportunities, delivering projects and ensuring support.
- They need to work in a matrix style across local, regional and global business support and technology functions, as well as at all levels of the country organizations.
- Travel as part of the role will be required.
Primary Focus / General Accountability
- Ensure a strategic relationship and strong communication with country business leadership to inform and engage them in development and deployment of IS services, in alignment with business strategy.
- Drive utilization and adoption of core IS platforms and partnerships, enabling employees to make full use of the enterprise s technology and information, maximizing the value of technology investments.
- Support local innovation through thought leadership, shared learnings and best practices and educating business partners on technology and leverage opportunities aligned with business value and insights.
- Lead and / or participate in IS project activities, working with other parts of the IS organization, vendors and client groups, applying IS and service management methodologies, company SOPs, tools, processes and techniques to meet the project and service requirements, optimizing the costs and performance
- Applying company SOPs to identify, assess, prioritize and re mediate technology and data associated risks to the organization and ensure compliance and integrity of controls.
- Minimum bachelor degree.
- 5+ years experience in comparable role (can be from outside Pharma such as Retail or FMCG).
- Experience in managing IS service delivery or in IT (project) management roles in challenging business environments.
- Established business partnerships and IS governance practices dealing with senior business stakeholders.
- Understanding of IS best practice methodologies: ITIL, PRINCE2 and Agile / DSDM.
- Worked in (or a strong interest in working in) a team-oriented, virtual collaborative, highly matrices and multi-cultural environment, ideally pan-European or global.
- Fluency in written and spoken English, preferably also in Dutch.
- Experience in supporting digital channels and/or multichannel marketing is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have experience or be educated in UX / CX.
Find a Job Find Candidates