This job is currently Archived,
Digital Content Specialist - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 08 March 2017
- Together, We Can Solve the World’s Greatest Challenges
- The solution to many of the most fundamental challenges facing the world today can be found in science.
- But providing for the food, energy and safety needs of a growing population will require more than science alone.
- It will require many people working together to devise solutions that improve the lives of people everywhere.
- We have rich history of scientific discovery that has enabled countless innovations and today, we’re looking for more people, in more places, to collaborate with us to make life the best.
- An exciting opportunity to develop best-in-class digital content as part of a global team!
- Our company is seeking an experienced marketing communications specialist with a strong focus in digital content management and visual design.
- Reporting to the Global Digital Marketing / Creative Services Manager, this position will support Industrial Biosciences businesses globally, promoting product and service brands and enhancing the perception and reputation of IB and its various industry segments.
- This will involve the implementation of IB’s digital communication strategy, as well as marketing communications tactics as defined by each industry segment.
- The role will focus primarily on the creation, coordination, and implementation of these tactics, such as event-driven marketing communications campaigns, and the development and maintenance of online content.
- The successful candidate will utilize his/her broad skill set in digital marketing and graphic design to develop this content across channels by executing in-house as well as managing the production of content/assets through external vendors.
- With a deep understanding of how content is leveraged across various communications touchpoints and throughout the customer buying cycle, you will help to execute content marketing programs and nurturing campaigns using best-in-class email and marketing automation tools.
- This candidate will play a critical role in digital metrics reporting and analysis, and help manage the various tools in the IB digital ecosystem including content/asset management systems, intranet/collaboration tools, CRM and social platforms.
- Update content on websites and intranet via content management systems (CMS) per direction from marketing/communications colleagues
- Develop new creative assets for existing channels (websites, intranet, social, email)
- Manage development of content and assets through agency partners
- Collaborate with Digital Marketing manager to design and operationalize new digital tools and platforms (e.g., customer extranets, mobile applications), and maintain existing ones
- Develop quarterly metrics reporting and analysis for all IB websites and lead management programs
- Manage IB marcom asset management system and image library
- Support Global IB Communications leader with content development/design as needed
- BA/MA Degree in relevant subject, e.g. marketing, multimedia studies/journalism, graphic design
- 5 years’ experience, preferably in a B2B organization or agency working in related industry (e.g., biotech, pharma, agriculture)
- Experience in developing digital content and a strong understanding of digital marketing strategies and tactics
- Excellent production-level graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Excellent interactive project management and administration skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Experience working with agencies and/or freelance designers, web developers, and copywriters
- Experience with digital content management/asset management systems
- Experience with digital and social media metrics and analytics
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and manage multiple assignments while maintaining attention to detail and a focus on results
- Good team player who thrives in a fast-paced, multinational organization. Comfortable working with global teams, both in-person and virtually
- Art direction, advanced graphic design and/or interactive design skills (e.g, branding, illustration/infographics, animation, user experience design, web development)
- Copywriting / copy editing of content based on existing documentation (marcom assets, intranet articles, etc.)
- Photography or video production
- Advanced PowerPoint/ presentation development skills (content and design)