Digital & E-commerce Manager - Sweden
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
- Experienced digital marketing & e-commerce professional, with an international mindset and a profound talent in maintaining brand integrity while maximising sales potential
- Strategising: in charge of developing the company’s digital marketing & online trading strategies, in line with the company Brand & Sales strategies
- Executing: proven aptitude for “getting things done”, managing projects, spotting and solving problems
- Focus areas:
- Online presence
- Online performance
- Traffic & engagement
- Digital marketing activities
- Owned e-commerce
- International owned e-commerce
- As Digital & E-Commerce manager at our company you will utilize the web as a brand building and sales driving opportunity.
- You will set up the necessary systems and platforms in order to drive traffic and deliver truly exceptional brand and customer experience for our company online, while supporting significant sales growth.
- No project is “too basic” for you, and no future vision “too ambitious”.
- You are able to think big, but also get your hands dirty with fixing up the nitty-gritty that ensure success.
- You will be part of the company Commercial team, work closely with Marketing, Sales and Operations, as well as with external consultants.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- In close collaboration with the marketing, sales and operations teams, define strategies in line with the wider brand, sales and global expansion objectives
- Define, implement and execute the company's digital marketing strategy
- Define, implement and constantly evolve the company’s e-commerce strategy, in respect with the company’s life stages
- Maintain a tight partnership with Marketing for strategic direction and reciprocal ongoing support for arising tactical needs
- Optimize the company performance online, securing brand positioning and sales generation
- Set up and maintain digital marketing activities, including SEO, SEM, email marketing, re-marketing, content marketing and social advertising, as well as regional and international marketing campaigns
- Develop KPI’s for measuring and evaluating our online presence and for improvement plans in accordance with evaluation data
- Together with Marketing, Sales and external partners, develop and execute the overall digital content strategy, to ensure brand consistency
- In partnership with Marketing, drive engagement with our core audience through a successful social media strategy
- On-going support, maintenance and fixing up of the company digital properties
- Optimize company's existing e-commerce platform, focusing on aspects of usability, brand positioning and current retail trends
- Undertake ongoing adjustments to the company e-commerce platform, according to the incoming international needs, whilst working closely with Marketing to ensure brand consistency
- In collaboration with Marketing and Sales, create a CRM strategy to increase customer retention levels, purchase frequency and brand advocacy online
- Work to continuously optimise conversion rates, through the use of analytics, usability surveys, customer research, AB testing or any other means relevant
- 5+ years of work experience within B2C digital marketing and e-commerce, preferably of lifestyle consumer end-products
- Strong international mindset, ability to think big and plan big, and skills to execute plans and activities big or small
- Excellent and proven project management skills
- Work experience in web development, site and search optimisation, e-commerce practices and procedures
- Experience in planning for, setting up & monitoring digital marketing activities
- Passionate about e-commerce and omnichannel retail trends, with a keen eye for graphic design, UX design and web usability
- Value-driven and energetic professional with an agile skill set suitable for an entrepreneurial and fast-growing company
- You value aesthetics very highly. You love fashion and understand trends and pop culture
- Excellent English language skills are mandatory, basic knowledge of Swedish a bonus