Diagnostic Sales Specialist - South Georgia/North Florida - United States
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Responsible for the sales growth and profitability in assigned sales area. The Diagnostic Sales Specialist will reach set objectives, implement sales plans and monitor current sales performance. Accountable for building and maintain contacts with relevant key-opinion leaders and decision makers of the assigned area.
- Understand the unique medical technology, application and maintenance of DiaSorin products
- Uncover customer’s needs and identify opportunities through a sound working knowledge of DiaSorin solutions
- Effectively execute account level strategy
- Establish and build deep understanding of account needs, stakeholders and competitive situation
- Build and lead internal cross functional selling team to execute account strategies
- Analyze impact of market trends and factors on customers
- Develop account level strategic plans for achieving goals including sales and margins
- Identify new business opportunities by initiating, developing and delivering unique solutions
- Maintain Salesforce.com, pre and post call follow-up and accurate pipeline management of opportunities
- Produce monthly work report for discussion and for Regional Sales Manager approval
- Adhere to all administrative requirements
Qualifications Experience Personal Strengths Mobility
- 3-5 years in a field directly related to the work
- Previous experience in the infectious disease and/or highly regulated FDA environments and biotechnology industry
- Proven Sales experience and skills
- Good knowledge of the relative market segment and its key players
- Knowledge and understanding of electronics, medical terminology, chemistry, and physics
- Knowledge and understanding of basic immunology and immunoassay technology
- Seasoned experience using Microsoft Office and customer management system
- Excellent communication skills and prompt internal / external customer response rate
- Service-oriented mentality and a strong focus on customer needs
- High problem-solving and decision-making capability
- Effective project management and analytical skills
- Interdisciplinary thought and treatment and quality awareness
- Well-organized, ability to work well independently as well as part of a team
- High commitment and self-motivation
As per local and Company requirements for DiaSorin, Inc.
Others Information as per Local Legal Requirements
Must be 18 years of age, legally authorized to work in the US; and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g, TN, H1B status) now or in the near future.
It is the policy of DiaSorin to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, DiaSorin will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Our company uses E-verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
DiaSorin is an EEO/AA employer.
EEO is the Law | http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf