We are looking for
An experienced and motivated DevOps engineer (part-time possible) to organize and maintain our software development toolchain, ranging from version management and bug-reporting tools to server administration. Together with our software development team, you will decide on the best solutions for our development toolchain and implement them. Main software development is performed using C++.
- Determine the best tools for supporting C++ development in Windows and Linux environments.
- Implement, optimize and manage the toolchain.
- Manage our extensive code repository.
- Maintain our server infrastructure.
- Work in a small agile team of dedicated software developers with a flat hierarchy that stimulates novel ideas and innovative solutions.
You have knowledge of
- Git distributed source control (using GitLab).
- The CMake build tool.
- Setting up and maintaining a Continuous Integration Infrastructure.
- Automated daily builds.
- System management for Windows Server platform.
- Unit testing automation.
- Development support tools (JIRA and Confluence).
- Scripting languages (Python).
You might have knowledge of
- Software development.
- C++ or other major programming languages (e.g. Java, C#).
- Active Directory management.
- Backup management.
- Administering webservers (e.g. Apache/IIS).
- Databases and database management (PostgreSQL).
- An excellent communicator in the English language.
- A team player that is also capable of solving complex problems independently.
Find a Job Find Candidates