Development Representative - Denmark
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 15 April 2017
- Initiate, implement and conclude product development for key projects of our company's Crop Protection products in the Nordic and Baltic countries.
- This includes new product development as well as product optimization work of existing portfolio.
- You will work with the product groups of already present products in the market and develop new products of today´s most interesting pipeline of the global crop protection industry.
- You will work in close cooperation with technical, regulatory and business functions in the local teams and European network.
The role includes:
- Plan, conduct or contract field-trials and studies needed to support registration needs and to increase knowledge of the products.
- Analyze, conclude and report data from the field trials through databases, written reports, and verbally to the local and regional teams, and suggest paths forward.
- Ensure high quality of the technical assessments.
- Participate in the creation of Biological Dossiers for registration purposes, through timely and well organized interaction with the Nordic/Baltic and European product teams.
- Give technical support to the sales organization.
- academic background (master or doctor) in agronomy or biology
- good language skills in English and (a) Nordic language(s)
- flexibility and ability to travel up to 70 days per year
- driver’s license
- analytical skills to be able to work systematically and focused
- a team-player, with good communication skills, that enjoys working in an rapidly changing environment with many parallel projects
- an understanding of opportunities in Nordic and Baltic agriculture
- plant protection knowledge and work experience
- knowledge of project management, statistics and trial technology
- knowledge and interest in writing scientific reports