This job is currently Archived,
Development Program Manager CF Mechelen Belgium,
Posted on : 02 July 2017
In particular, you will:
- Manage the critical time path and budget
- Allocate resources externally and internally
- Work with as well as challenge the team members
- Generate internal and external opportunities
- Remove financial, emotional or technical barriers that inhibit the progression of your projects
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with your international alliance partners
- The successful candidate has a scientific or managerial degree and 5-10 years of project management experience in pharmaceutical drug development.
- He or she has broad experience with the drug development process from preclinical through advanced clinical development.
- The candidate is familiar with a regulations-driven environment and budgeting processes, can successfully generate results and enjoys working in cross functional teams. Managerial skills, a flexible and adaptive nature and a result driven attitude are essential.
- Communication in English is at an excellent level in speech and writing.
Find a Job Find Candidates