Development Operations Coordinator - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
As Development Operations Coordinator, you will execute operational tasks which are part of the core operational and transactional processes in the outsourcing model of the development decision. By executing in a timely and compliant manner you’ll contribute to the successful execution of development projects across the whole development portfolio.
- Collect contracting requests from the development division and coordinate with the business representative and the legal counsel to get the necessary contracts in place.
- Collect purchasing requests from the development division and coordinate procurement activities in a SOx compliant manner (creation/amendment of purchase orders).
- Follow-up of invoice management in close collaboration with Development and Finance representatives Coordinate and follow-up on monthly deliverables of purchase orders.
- Administrative support for Development information systems Access management for Development information systems (e.g. planning tool, document management tool, SharePoint, etc.)
- Identify opportunities to improve transactional processes and other operational processes of the development business Coordinate archiving of development project documentation according to the relevant record retention policy.
- In few instances, contribute to the company’s administrative continuity plan by acting as back-up for administrative assistant colleagues.
Decision Making Authority
The Development Operations coordinator can take pro-active and corrective actions required to achieve SOx compliant execution of core transactional processes and can decide on the approach to track and maintain oversight over activities under his/her responsibility.
- Relevant experience in a broad range of administrative support is required
- Experience in working with various computerized business tools is required
- Experience in working within a matrix organisation is an asset
- Fluent in Dutch & English, both in speaking as in writing
- Knowledge on working with MS Office applications
- Knowledge on working with SharePoint applications
- Knowledge on working with an EPPM or ERP application is an asset
Excellent communication skills both towards staff of various divisions and departments within the company as towards external contacts (e.g. contractors and consultants).
The Development Operations Coordinator will closely work with the Development Operations Management, Development Project Managers & Development Function Experts throughout the entire development department, will collaborate with the IT and IS department on projects concerning development information systems and will liaise with the finance and legal department concerning operational and transactional processes.