At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Mindera was born in 2014 out of a friendship of 5 people, who shared the same cultural values and wanted to create a unique environment, where people can be creative, innovative and be part of something special.
Since 2014 the team has grown to over 175 people and now has offices globally in Portugal, UK, USA and India The growth isn t stopping here either.
Here at Mindera, we partner with our clients to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact on their users and businesses across the world. We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile and collaborative environment.
Our culture reflects lean and self-organisation attitude. We encourage our colleagues/Minders to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication. At Mindera you will get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Do you have the feeling that you keep breaking everything? Working in Test Automation at Mindera, you will ensure that high standards are kept throughout the development process and within the product deliverables. You will also have an important role in planning and developing testing systems that automatically assess the quality of our applications - this is a vital part in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
You Rock At
- Breaking things and finding problems!
- Testing Web or Mobile Apps
- Designing test scenarios, scripts or procedures that fit with the concepts of Test Automation and Continuous Delivery
- Creating resilient automated test suites to exercise Web or Mobile applications with tools like Selenium webdriver, Appium, UI Automator, Espresso Android, KIF or XCTest
- Being self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose.
- Being motivated to keep learning about test automation
You're Good At
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Leading quality assurance processes and functional testing
- Working with Software Engineers to ensure the right levels of test automation are built to your standards
- Using source control systems
- Fantastic working environment built on the principles of lean and self-organisation
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture
- Competitive salaries
- Potential of international travel
- Working with high profile clients in consultancy environment
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers
- Flexible working
Our offices are located: Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India
Find a Job Find Candidates