This job is currently Archived,
Developer Business Systems – SAP Integration Development - Poland
Posted on : 01 May 2017
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry
- The position is part of the global SAP CC team with colleagues located in our headquarters.
- As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish the new location and shape the international collaboration.
- In the position of Developer Business Systems with focus SAP integration, you will be responsible for the implementation of integration processes for various disparate systems, issue resolution, and providing expertise for support tickets across all time zones.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of end-to-end integration solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level integration and development support for production issues
- Define and implement interfaces using SAP technologies
- Identify potential improvements and performance tuning to integration processes
- Assist users and team members to debug and troubleshoot problems
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions
- Ensure and perform appropriate testing according to test concepts
- Coordinate development tasks
- Maintain close collaboration with developers, functional consultants and solution architects
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field/experience
- Minimum three years’ hands-on experience using SAP XI/PI and/or Dell Boomi
- Minimum five years’ experience with ABAP Objects development and databases
- General understanding of common exchange formats such as EDIFACT, ANSI X12, XML, and JSON as well as protocols such as SOAP and REST/OData
- Experience with the Agile/DSDM project methodology and development coordination
- Customer focus and strong team player
- Excellent spoken English skills
- Flexible and self-motivated person with strong documentation and quality skills
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- An open corporate culture
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part of a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals