Developer Business Systems – SAP ABAP Development - Poland
- In a life without sound, our work provides meaning.
- As the world’s leading hearing care provider, we are not just a company that makes products: we are a team on a mission to help people enjoy the delight of hearing.
- To enable a life without limitations, we – through our core brands develop, manufacture and distribute solutions that push the limits of technology and redefine the future of our industry
- The position is part of the global SAP CC team with colleagues located in our headquarters .
- As one of the pioneers you will be able to contribute and help establish the new location and shape the international collaboration.
- In the position of Developer Business Systems with focus SAP ABAP development, you will be responsible for issue resolution and support for tickets across all time zones, as well as providing new solutions across different SAP modules.
- Perform analysis, design, development, testing and documentation of end-to-end integration solutions
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level integration and development support for production issues
- Define and implement interfaces using SAP technologies
- Identify potential improvements and performance tuning to integration processes
- Assist users and team members to debug and troubleshoot problems
- Analyze business requirements and provide solutions
- Ensure and perform appropriate testing according to test concepts
- Coordinate development tasks
- Maintain close collaboration with developers, functional consultants and solution architects
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field/experience
- Minimum five years’ experience with ABAP Objects development and databases
- Experience with Adobe Smart Forms programming Process knowledge in at least one of the following business areas: Order to cash (SD/CS), WMS, MM/PP
- Experience with the Agile/DSDM project methodology and development coordination
- Knowledge in new SAP technologies like HTML5, Fiori, CDS, SQL Script are a nice to have
- Customer focus and strong team player Flexible and self-motivated person with strong documentation and quality skills
- Excellent spoken English skills Willingness to travel up to 40%
- An open corporate culture
- Further training and development opportunities
- Support to take on new challenges and responsibilities – full onboarding process
- Possibility to gain experience in a fast developing environment
- Attractive employment conditions – contract of employment, additional benefits
- Flexible working time models
- Being a part of a newly-established team of highly skilled professionals