Design Engineer - Belgium
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- You have a bachelor degree in a technical field or/and proven track record;
- You have excellent communication and problem solving skills;
- People management experience is a an advantage; you can motivate and lead a group of technicians;
- You are a “hands-on”, “can do” kind of person. You get the job done, and done well;
- You don't have a 9-to-5 mentality;
- You have good knowledge of English and Dutch;
- You have a wide and critical view and are thinking out of the box.
- You will be working together with, and leading, a team of Assembly Technicians, motivating them to deliver quality products every day;
- You are responsible for the day to day planning for the assembly team members
- You will be people manager for a team of 4 assembly technicians
- Together with the production manager, you will work on improving methods and processes
- The job combines hands-on work in assembly, with planning and organizational responsibilities.
- You will interact with a team of project engineers, and designers to ensure fixtures are completed as to customer specifications.
- an inspiring and challenging job with growth potential in an innovative market.
- You will be part of a dedicated development team within a dynamic company that highly values openness, trust and team spirit.
- Competitive salary
- Good career growth opportunities
- Challenging projects
- External and internal trainings
- Welcoming atmosphere