Design Engineer - Netherlands
Want to know company name or location? Company managed [?]
Posted on : 13 April 2017
- Our company develops, manufactures and commercializes worldwide, innovative bio-resorbable medical devices.
- We adapt our versatile polymers for different clinical applications, improving surgical outcome and patient recovery.
- As one of our design engineers you will be involved in translating user requirements into defined product properties, in testing and validating our new products and in continually improving our testing methods.
- You will finalize the development and design of new products and processes in close collaboration with our R&D engineers.
- As we are a medical device company this includes collecting and recording data and writing solid reports in line with the quality system requirements.
- You will be part of the Product Development team.
- We are looking for a self-starter and a team player who will thrive in an entrepreneurial and technology driven business environment.
- You have a Bachelors or MSc degree in biomedical or chemical engineering or equivalent education.
- A postgraduate qualification can be beneficial, even as work experience in the manufacturing or process industry / medical device industry.
- Experience with lean 6-sigma or statistics is an important asset.
- This full-time position demands a high level of interpersonal skills, personal integrity and excellent written communication skills in English.
- We offer a responsible, independent and challenging position in a growing organization with the opportunity to develop yourself.
- Our company has a professional but informal working environment, a pleasant work atmosphere and more than 45 enthusiastic colleagues.
- We offer a competitive salary and secondary benefits.