Dermatology Specialty Representative Virginia Beach Territory - United States
Celgene is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Our purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. We value our passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge. With a presence in more than 70 countries, and growing - we look for talented people to grow our business, advance our science and contribute to our unique culture.
The Rheumatology/Dermatology Sales Rep is responsible for achieving all territory sales goals through the promotion, sale and support of company products or services in his/her geographic territory. This territory includes the following areas Hampton, Newport News, Norfolk, Virginia Beach, Portsmouth, Chesapeake and Suffolk.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Direct one-to-one communication with physicians and health care professionals in support of approved product indications.
- Contacting medical professionals and explaining features and benefits of products offered.
- Planning and organizing speakers programs in territory.
- Communicating competitive market intelligence to brand teams and management.
- Timely and accurate completion of all administrative expectations.
- Bachelor’s degree; minimum of 2 years’ pharmaceutical sales experience.
- Proven track record that demonstrates top sales accomplishments.
- Ability to develop relationships with physicians, nurses and ancillary staff within academic hospitals, clinics, and private practice facilities.
- Demonstrated knowledge of healthcare system processes including reimbursement.
- Possesses a strong work ethic, ability to develop priorities and manage time appropriately.
- Works with all members of a team effectively.
#LI-POSTCelgene is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Celgene complies with all applicable national, state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration and Nationality Act. All applicants must have authorization to work for Celgene in the U.S.