This job is currently Archived,
Deputy Site HR - Italy
Posted on : 20 March 2017
- Join us, the people who ask more from chemistry.
- More than designing solutions for our customers, we are inventing a new model of sustainable chemistry.
- You are a catalyst for change, inspired by fresh thinking and teamwork. Whether you see yourself in research, marketing, or manufacturing,
- The Deputy HR Site Manager will work closely with HR and other Specialty Polymers management on strategic as well as tactical HR issues, programs and initiatives.
- He will serve as a key "point of contact" for employees and managers, he will provide "value-added" consulting by understanding the business strategies and translating those into actionable people strategies.
- The Deputy HR Site Manager will operate under supervision and established guidelines with occasional review of completed work.
- This position will report to the HR Site Manager. ·
- Implements, manages and applies HR policies and programs within the business in coherence with Group Sector and relevant GBU policies.
- Ensures involvement with relevant HR partners including SBS HtR, Learning/Talent process specialists, and Industrial Relations. ·
- Ensures local implementation of global and Country HR programs, processes, tools and systems in the following areas:
- Organizational design and org-charts
- Position process
- Data Management
- Compensation and Benefits
- Payroll and Time Management
- Hiring o Learning
- Career Management
- International Mobility
- Employee Performance and Management
- Contributes to the site strategy and policies and defines the site’s HR policies and goals.
- Provides objective perspective to support manager and employee issues.
- Coaches managers on responding to employee complaints or performance issues and coaches employees on how to approach management with concerns and resolutions.
- Coaches managers and employees on standards of appropriate behavior.
- Identifies trends and compliance issues and recommends strategy to resolve.
- Ensures compliance with all local guidelines with respect to employment and labor practices
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Planning, organization and training activity management,
Master’s degree, preferably humanistic orientation.
2-3 years of Human Resources experience
- Strong presentation skills, including the ability to respond effectively to questions from groups of employees and managers alike.
- Computer software knowledge including database applications and MS Office.
- Demonstrated experience in assessment and selection of candidates, benefits/compensation, performance management programs, administration of policies and procedures & employee relations issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work with members at all levels of the organization and establish credibility as a business partner.
- Fluent in English
- Plans own day to day work
- Teamwork, oriented to work to reach objective.
- Problem solving attitude, look for unexplored solutions
- Initiative and Insight
- Managing effectively under stress
- Our company is a major global player in chemicals with 90% of sales in business among the top 3 global leaders.
- An attractive salary package within a global, highly motivate work environment.