Deputy Director (m/f) of Quality Control IVAC vaccines - Germany
Everyone achieves greatness at BioNTech! As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases. Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future. You too can become a pioneer!
Here, you’ll achieve greatness.As a part of our lighthouse project IVAC®, you will soon take the next critical step with us. With BioNTech, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines. Your duties in detail:
- You will represent the Director (m/f) of Quality Control in all GMP-related legal matters in dealings with authorities and personnel management.
- It goes without saying that you will ensure release analytics proceed smoothly according to internal standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Additionally, you will be responsible for the planning of release analytics and implement new requirements in a flexible and creative way.
- Furthermore, you will implement design strategies in order to continuously improve our production processes.
- Working closely with interdisciplinary teams, you will assist in establishing analytical methods.
What you have to offer.
- A degree in pharmacy, biology or chemistry. A PhD is advantageous
- Several years of solid professional experience in release analytics under GMP
- Ideally, experience with computerised systems and in dealing with LIMS
- Well-developed competence and communication skills required to provide guidance to and manage employees
- Experience in the pragmatic implementation of GMP requirements
Have we kindled your pioneering spirit?Then apply now for our location Mainz and look forward to becoming part of a highly qualified, motivated, and collegial team, in which you can expect exciting tasks and new career prospects. Simply send us your application documents using our online form.
If you have any further questions, Marlen Saleh will be happy to answer them on + 49 (0) 6131-9084-1291 (monday-friday, 1 p.m. - 6 p.m.).