This job is currently Archived,
Deputy Director (m/f) of Production for IVAC vaccines - Germany
Posted on : 10 April 2017
- Everyone achieves greatness at our company.
- As one of the most rapidly growing biotechnology companies in Europe, we’re working on revolutionary approaches in the fight against cancer and other diseases.
- Over 500 dedicated, passionate pioneers achieve sensational success and promising breakthroughs time and again by forging new paths – and ensure people all around the world have hope for the future.
- You too can become a pioneer! Here, you’ll achieve greatness
- As a part of our lighthouse project , you will soon take the next critical step with us.
- With our company, you will become a worldwide forerunner in the development of a completely new type of immunotherapy against cancer using individualized tumor vaccines.
Your duties in detail:
- You will represent the Director (m/f) of Production in all GMP-related legal matters in dealings with authorities and personnel management.
- It goes without saying that you will ensure the GMP production process proceeds smoothly.
- You will also be responsible for activating a production stage in isolators.
- At the same time, you will implement the schedules of aseptic production processes.
- You will recognize the reasons for any possible deviations and implement design strategies for improving the process steps. CAPAs will be completed on schedule.
- Furthermore, you will keep a constant focus on Six Sigma and lean management methods in order to continuously improve our production processes, and you will be in charge of optimization projects in accordance with GMP requirements.
- Working closely with other departments and interdisciplinary teams, you will assist in the qualification of production equipment, validating the production process and performing media fills.
What you have to offer.
- A degree in engineering sciences, specializing in bioprocess engineering, pharmacy, chemistry or in a field in the food industry would be an advantage
- Several years of solid professional experience in the aseptic production of liquid pharmaceutical agents under GMP conditions using computer-aided systems.
- Experience in systematic error analysis and the development of strategies for error prevention.
- Ideally, you have completed training in Six Sigma Green Belt and/or lean production
- The well-developed competence and communication skills required to provide guidance to and manage employees.
- Experience in the pragmatic implementation of GMP regulations
- Proficiency in writing production guidelines and standard operating procedures (SOPs) in the GMP field in both German and English
- A further advantage is experience in quality assurance and assessing equipment.