- Can you further structure and roll out Demand Planning & Forecasting to a start of the art level?
- Do you get excited about further setting up the S&OP process with different departments?
- Our company is looking for a proactive, analytical demand manager who will bring the Demand Management process to a next level of sophistication (Gardner level 3 or 4), improving forecasting methods, managing and improving constraining/allocation/priority processes and connecting with customers.
- The Demand Manager needs to be an equal partner for Sales Management and Supply Chain Management in the S&OP process and act as business process owner representing our company .
The Demand Manager is responsible for:
- Accurate forecasting for an assigned part of the sales demand for the global company portfolio
- S&OP process and collect, translate and evaluate the received market data from internal (sales, marketing, finance, supply planning) and external (customer, market development) parties as input for the demand planning
- Validate, analyze and challenge the forecast (baseline and uplift) in order to structurally improve the global demand plan
- Determining the key elements for statistical base line calculation and translate market information (B2B) into the demand plan
- Lead and develop company SHE regulations and contribute to a proactive SHE culture.
Main tasks are:
- Being a sparring partner for sales and marketing in order to challenge and validate forecasts
- Leading the change process to create an embedded new way of working according to the latest standards
- Monitor the performance and discuss the demand related KPI’s and follow-up actions on a monthly basis with sales, supply planning and finance
- Monitor the realized performance compared to the formulated planning and set priorities or alter the plan accordingly through consultation.
- If irregularities occur you, as a Demand Manager, will investigate with the sales department the trends and take corrective actions in agreement with related parties
- Observe and evaluate bottlenecks
- Identify opportunities and improvement actions in demand planning related processes, planning systematics, procedures and/or systems, and ensure implementation of improvements after approval as a key user for relevant tools
- Provide support with determining safety stock through analyses and advice
- Participate in assigned projects, which are supply chain/ cross functional related
- As a Demand Manager you will report to the Global Sales Director and are part of the Sales team.
- A Master degree, preferably in the area of Business Administration, Supply Chain, Logistics etc.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience in a similar role within the B2B environment
- Successful track record within S&OP and statistical forecasting
- Knowledge of demand/supply planning systems (SAP-DP/ SNP and BW-reporting)
- Excellent communication skills on all levels in Dutch and English
- Managerial skills, both hierarchically and functionally
- The following competences: analytical, proactive, accurate, influential, believes in possibilities.
- We offer a highly dynamic and energetic work environment full of ambitious international growth opportunities and continuous learning, with an excellent remuneration package.
- We consider it important for our people to continue to grow.
- After all, your development is not only good for your career; we also benefit from it.
- That’s why we invest in relevant personal development.
- The mutual exchange of knowledge between colleagues is also evident on the work floor.
- It is, after all, the most effective way to lear