Demand Fulfillment Specialist - Advanced Printing (m/f), Electronics & Communications - Germany
DuPont Advanced Printing is seeking a global demand fulfillment specialist. In this role, the successful candidate will serve as the primary interface between monthly demand planning activities and real time execution. Advanced Printing is one of the three lines of business in DuPont Electronics and Communications. DuPont Advanced Printing delivers advanced flexographic printing solutions for consumer packaging and digital printing inks for textile, commercial, home, and office applications that deliver consistent, high-quality print performance and productivity.
- Monitor forecast consumption (sales orders vs. plan) daily to identify deviations from plan throughout the month (between DIBM cycles) and investigate/escalate issues to demand planners and supply chain.
- Support weekly Demand / Supply Reconciliation (DSR) process to identify any necessary adjustments to the execution plan based on abnormal demand, supply upsets, etc. Work with Demand Planners to update Consensus Plan as needed.
- Support Demand team in the cross-functional Decision Center process to resolve abnormal demand issues and coordinate prioritization.
- Coordinate execution-level (customer, material, etc.) prioritization of sales orders & deliveries in real time as needed. Must work with Demand Manager, Sales Managers and Product Managers to define execution-level prioritization scheme and then work with CSRs, Asset Schedulers, and Distribution Requirements Specialists to execute prioritization plan.
- Monitor and validate disaggregation of Consensus Plan to ensure proportional factors accurately distribute quantities for execution. Work with Distribution Requirements Planners and Asset Schedulers to ensure disaggregation accuracy and work with Demand Planners as needed to correct.
- Knowledgeable of current demand plan details (customers and products) and managing demand policies to be able to advise customer service, order fulfillment, or schedulers on actions to take.
- Undergraduate business, supply chain, or engineering degree and/or several years of experience in commercial or supply chain organization.
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification preferred
- SAP and APO experience and knowledge preferred
- Effective and Timely communication skills
- Broad flexibility and aptitude to work in a team, across multiple functions and regions.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Analysis and judgement capability; recognize issues, secure relevant information, assess severity, and develop course of action
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English